Cottage rental policies and conditions
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE SCHEDULE
- Check-in time :5:00 pm
- Check-out time : 12:00 noon
In case of late arrival, please notify us at 418 928-8650 and we will find an alternative.
** Price includes cleaning fee**
50% deposit on booking and the balance 30 days before arrival.
There is a 15% penalty (administration fee) on the total amount of your bill if you cancel 6 weeks in advance.
Cancellation is free if you notify 8 weeks in advance.
If the first and last days are shortened by late arrival or early departure due to airline schedules, no refund can be made.
It is not possible to reduce the number of guests less than 48 hours before arrival.
Pets are accepted on request under certain conditions. A deposit of 500$ on Visa or MasterCard will be required if your request is accepted. The deposit is a pre-authorization that is debited on the day of arrival and reversed within 7 business days of departure, only when all commitments are met.
Because of hair and allergies, dogs are not permitted on couches, armchairs, beds, etc.
It is forbidden to leave any animals unattended inside the cottage. Pets must be crated. Any animal in the rented cottage will be the responsibility of the tenant. Tenants will be held responsible if any damage is caused by an animal inside or outside the cottage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DEPARTURE
- Collect all garbage (black bag) and recycling inside and outside and place in garbage cans outside the cottage entrance (green bin for garbage and blue bin for recycling).
- Sweep the floors.
- Wash dishes and put them in their place. Clean the BBQ after use.
- Return all accessories and furniture (inside and outside) to their original place.
- Close the lights, shut the windows and lock the door.
- Leave the keys on the table. If you do not do so, you will be charged a (variable) fee.
CHALETS LAC-BEAUPORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR FORGOTTEN OBJECTS IN THE COTTAGE
Any personal items collected in the cottage following your stay will be kept for a maximum of two (2) months, after which they will be given to an organization or others.
It is your responsibility to pick up your item or hire a transport company to collect your belongings.
How to get there